Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2421
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just finished one out of the four endings of Silent Hill 2. Now I'm totally obsessed with this game, the storyline is just fantastic, scary, and dramatic in one.
    From now on, I'll work on getting the other 3 endings, no other games metter right now.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 31, 2005 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  2. #2422
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xel: You may grow to love it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

  3. #2423
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't beat Castlevania SOTN! ;_; some enemies are just so beautyful (perhaps the Succubus, perhaps the Venus plant with female body, perhaps the ice shades...) that i don't want to kill them, and then i get destroyed! XD

  4. #2424
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try Baldur's Gate soon i hear it's a pretty good RPG.

  5. #2425
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yups, the best for me. I played it out about 7 times

  6. #2426
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok... that's good. I played Grandia 2 pc version 5 times.

  7. #2427
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Once my new version of G2 for PC gets here, I'll start my 18th run through the game...

    I haven't played on DC for awhile, though.

  8. #2428
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My pal to my urge, has finished G2 yesterday, so I was able to see the last boss and the full ending again... it was so beautiful and nostalgic to see everything.

    SPOILERS WARNING!!
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Roan's run at the end is my favourite part, and I still feel real sorry for Mareg... everyone's new suit is cool or interesting lol, also I wish they'd drop out a little extra package to G2, where the story continues just a little bit. Ofcourse, i don't want the legendary Millenia or Elena question to be answered, just to see the whole team together again, sadly... without Mareg.
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    EOS

    Also when I first played Grandia out, my PC freezed at the final picture after the last video, and it showed no credits. Now at my pal's place, I could see that as well... i didn't even know there was one hehehe... I'm pretty sure that I' gonna install it and replay it once again, soon.

  9. #2429
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK tell you the truth i had a real big problem with my PC version. Some sounds weren't beeing played during combat such as the sound of Millenia's bow, footsteps, the battlecry of Ryudo, etc.

    That problem remains unsolved till today.

    I just wanna ask u guys if u have the same issue.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 02, 2005 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Mythbreaker ]</font>

  10. #2430
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm afraid you'll have to Google for a solution; I haven't experienced or known of the problem, but I noticed how poor the PC Grandia II sound was: it lacks volume control; sounds either sound or not-sound, you can notice this approaching to a fountain, and footsteps and environment sounds are way too loud.

    I don't recommend playing the PC version of Grandia II if you can afford the Dreamcast's, which has no glitches, no bugs, no slowdown, and much better sound, and better quality FMV. The PC version is better than the PS2 version, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •